LabVIEW User Group
October 16, 2019
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
300 Windsor Dr.
Oak Brook, Illinois United States
Enhance your NI LabVIEW development skills and network with other LabVIEW users in your area.
LabVIEW user groups meet regularly to discuss various LabVIEW programming techniques, technologies, application design patterns, and much more. Attendees learn development strategies demonstrated through real-world applications and interact with fellow LabVIEW users creating LabVIEW programs for a wide range of applications and industries.
- What is your go to architecture?
- What issues does your architecture solve or not solve?
- We will start with a higher level view of some of the more common architectures, then throughout 2020, we will go deeper into those architectures based on user feedback and focus.
- Little LabVIEW Stories - these are short topics (max 10 minutes) about a neat project or cool tool created for helping your development!
During this meeting, you:
- Enhance your core LabVIEW skills
- Discuss the latest LabVIEW technologies
- Meet with peers and share questions, examples, and challenges
Who Benefits from Attending
Local networks of LabVIEW developers share ideas and example code during LabVIEW User Group meetings. Whether you are new to LabVIEW or a longtime wireworker, this meeting presents a unique way to build your LabVIEW skills and network with your peers in your area. Bring your challenges and questions to this meeting.