Webinar: What’s New in LabVIEW
Thursday, May 28, 2020
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
(GMT+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Discover all of the new features added to the latest LabVIEW releases, LabVIEW NXG 5.0 and LabVIEW 2020. With LabVIEW NXG 5.0, you can test smarter with initial CompactRIO with DAQmx support, improved Python integration, and additional report generation capabilities.
Increase your workflow efficiency with tools in LabVIEW 2020 that improve large application development, web connectivity security, and continuous integration workflows.
LabVIEW NXG 5.0 and LabVIEW 2020 is releasing this May.
Get an overview of all of the new features being introduced to help you test smarter and be more productive than ever. These new capabilities include:
LabVIEW NXG 5.0
- Initial Support for CompactRIO with DAQmx
- Call Python scripts
- Generate Microsoft Word Reports
- LabVIEW Interfaces to improve code flexibility when using OOP
- Functionality for developing LabVIEW Web services and publishing Web services to the NI Web Server
- Application Builder enhancements such as the ability to repair packages and new capabilities for package feeds