Battery Pack Test – Shortening Test Development Times and Optimizing Workflows
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (GMT-5:00) Austin, Central Time (US & Canada)
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CEST) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm
Battery teams have a tough mandate to minimize cost and maximize performance on aggressive timelines.
If you can fit expanded battery test coverage into tight release schedules despite constantly changing requirements, you can turn test from a cost center into your strategic advantage.
Join this webinar and learn how to improve battery testing efficiency.
Who is this webinar for?
Does this sound like you…?
- Constantly changing test requirements due to design churn
- Would like to control your own destiny instead of being beholden to vendors for test system changes
- Managing a fleet of testers with many different brand/model configurations for the cyclers, chambers, and chillers
- Not enough time to complete all the tests you would like to run
- Interested in driving test efficiency improvements, especially over long test runs
Then this webinar IS FOR YOU! We look forward to your participation