[AMER EN] Wireless Connectivity and Cellular Test Hands-On
12:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Engineers are increasing required to drive down production costs and reduce time to market. With the explosion of wireless technology this task becomes increasingly more challenging.
Learn the fundamentals of making measurements on wireless standards, and explore the benefits of using a software-defined approach to optimize measurements speeds and performance.
- Participate in a small group setting with a National Instruments RF measurement expert
- Discover how to test devices that use the latest wireless and cellular standards, including 802.11ac and LTE
- Learn techniques for automating and improving the speed of your RF measurements
- Work with the latest in RF instrumentation
- Introduction to RF Measurements Using PXI
- Mobile Connectivity Measurements Includes WLAN, NFC, and Bluetooth
- Cellular Standard Measurements Includes GSM/EDGE, WCDMA, and LTE
- Broadcast Measurements Includes GNSS, DVB, FM, and AM
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for engineers who are interested in learning about a better test software management solution for automated test systems.
If you are already a TestStand customer and want help growing your skills, please visit the NI Training and Certification center.