Design, Test, Innovate - A MathWorks and NI Event
December 8 (10am-11.45am EST/4pm-5.45pm CET) & December 9 (10am - 12.30pm EST/4pm-6.30pm CET)
Join the leaders in Model-Based Design and automated test and measurement to learn about the latest advancements and techniques you can apply to improve your designs and boost your productivity. In multiple technical sessions you will have the opportunity to interact with MathWorks and NI engineers as they dive into the best practices for improving your product development process from initial research through design, test, and manufacturing.
The free event is capped off with a live moderated panel featuring executives from both companies answering your questions on the future of engineering and product development.
Why should you attend?
- Interactive sessions with live Q&A
- Demos featuring the latest product advancements
- Ask questions to executives of both companies
- Connect with NI and MathWorks engineers
- Improving Design-to-Test Workflows
- Integrating Data Acquisition with Machine Learning
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation
- Software-Defined Radio (SDR) Solutions
- Moderated Panel with NI and MathWorks Executives
In collaboration with