IEEE Comcas Conference 2017
November 13, 2017 - November 15, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
National Instruments and NI AWR Design Environment are on display at Booth #26-27 and #35-36. Visit our booth to see NI AWR Design Environment for power amplifiers (PAs), filters, radar systems, and more.
NI AWR Software Presentations/Appearances:
- WirelessApps: Complete X-Band 2x2 Phased Array Antenna Design and Simulation - Benny Haddad, AWR Group, NI
Tue, Nov 14 | 11:00 - 11:30 | Room 4
- Women in Engineering (WIE): Opportunities and Challenges for Women in Engineering - Sherry Hess, AWR Group, NI
Wed, Nov 15 | 09:00 - 13:00 | Room 3
- WirelessApps: The World of Software Defined Radio - Ryan Koehn, NI
Mon, Nov 13 | 12:30 - 13:00 | Room 4
- WirelessApps: Integrated Tools for Designing and Testing Modern Radar Systems - Raffaele Fiengo, NI
Tue, Nov 14 | 14:00 - 13:30 | Room 4
- WirelessApps: Challenges in Microwave Filter Design - Dan Swanson, SW Filter Design
Mon, Nov 13 | 10:00 - 11:00 | Room 4
- WE3I: Intuitive Microwave Filter Design with EM Simulation - Dan Swanson, SW Filter Design
Wed, Nov 15 | 14:20 - 16:10 | Room Royal I
National Instruments is a Platinum Patron.
COMCAS 2017 continues the tradition of providing a multidisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas, research results, and industry experience in areas such as communications, antennas, Radar, RF and Microwave Circuits and Systems, and Bio-medical Engineering. Following the previous COMCAS conferences, we expect more than 1200 participants from about 40 countries around the world.