NI Automotive Forum India
October 1, 2019
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Radisson Blu, Outer Ring Road
sy no 90, 4, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
A new era of mobility is upon us. Critical technology trends in autonomous driving, electrification, and vehicle communication are bringing with them new test challenges and pressures beyond the here and now. This quickly evolving technology landscape increases the pressure on already aggressive test schedules and test requirements.
The NI Automotive Forum is a one-day event that brings together industry experts from India to discuss important issues and technological challenges on both the national and global levels.
Session Topics Include:
- ADAS & Active Safety
- EV Validation & Production Tests (Battery, BMS, Traction Inverter, Motors, Test Rigs)
- Vehicle Connectivity (Infotainment, Telematics)
- Validation, HIL and Production Tests for Body and Chassis Components.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for automotive test managers and engineers who need to test new and rapidly changing technology.
Why You Should Attend
- Discover industry best practices and ways to incorporate them into your company.
- Explore the latest technology trends and exchange experiences with industry experts in an environment that encourages networking.
- Engage with NI engineers about the challenges in your business to understand how you can future-proof you test systems.