NI Aerospace and Defense Forum - India
Mission-Critical Assets Demand a Proven Test Strategy
August 20, 2019
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Vivanta by Taj,
Test is a vital business function that ensures the quality and reliability of your mission-critical assets. The extremes of building and maintaining test assets to support long-life programs and identifying test assets that can keep up with commercial aviation, vehicle, and weapon system design require smarter and proven test strategy.
National Instruments in association with SIATI is organizing Aerospace and Defense Forum to provide a platform for engineers and scientists to share their expertise and best practices on how to:
- Deliver test program sets on time and on budget with a customizable off-the-shelf platform.
- Proactively manage technology insertion and life-cycle management strategies to reduce the burden of maintaining legacy and obsolete equipment.
- Meet demanding technical requirements with industry-leading measurement accuracy, processing performance, and timing and synchronization capabilities.
Register today to learn more test strategies to meet increasingly stringent technical and business requirements.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for aeronautical, space, and defense engineering professionals interested in establishing new relationships and participating in collaborative discussions with professionals from different institutions and companies in the country.
Why You Should Attend
- Discover industry best practices and ways to incorporate them into your company.
- Explore the latest technology trends and exchange experiences with industry experts in an environment that encourages networking.
- Ask our field engineers about the challenges in your business to understand how you can develop your current and upcoming applications.