NI Semiconductor Forums
Smarter Testing from Characterization to Production
The commercialization of 5G, the development of new packaging techniques and sensing technologies, and higher chip integration are generating more IC test requirements and aggressive time-to-market pressures. Learn about the test implications of these technologies and how you can meet device coverage, schedule, and cost targets with a smarter approach to test.
Register today to join NI Semiconductor Industry Forum, the industry leading forum for automated validation and production professionals. Learn from industry trailblazers, network with like-minded peers, and increase your proficiency in developing cutting edge applications. At this forum, you have the full force of the NI Platform and community behind you!
Who Should Attend
- RFIC: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization of RFICs or the development of RFIC production test systems should attend.
- DC and Mixed Signal: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization of mixed-signal ICs or the development of semiconductor production test systems should attend.
- IoT: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization or the development of production test systems for IoT devices should attend.
- MEMS/Sensors: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization or the development of production test systems for MEMS devices and sensors should attend.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn about the test implications of emerging wireless technologies.
- Hear how other semiconductor companies use advanced test techniques to reduce cost and time to market.
- See demonstrations of the latest test solutions and discuss your specific design and test challenges with NI experts.
|Beijing, China ||April 24, 2019|
|Wuxi, China||May 9, 2019|
|Shanghai, China||July 4, 2019|
|Tokyo, Japan||July 5, 2019|
|Hsinchu, Taiwan||August 7, 2019|
|Taipei, Taiwan||August 9, 2019|
|Penang, Malaysia||August 22, 2019|
|Chengdu, China||September 19, 2019|
|Shenzhen, China||October 17, 2019|
|Wuhan, China||October 24, 2019|
|Hefei, China||December 12, 2019|