NI Semiconductor Forum Malaysia
August 22, 2019
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Eastin Hotel Penang
1 Solok Bayan Indah Queensbay
Bayan Lepas, 11900
Smarter Testing from Characterization to Production
The commercialization of 5G, the development of new packaging techniques and sensing technologies, and higher chip integration are generating more IC test requirements and aggressive time-to-market pressures. Learn about the test implications of these technologies and how you can meet device coverage, schedule, and cost targets with a smarter approach to test.
Register today to join NI Semiconductor Industry Forum Malaysia , the industry leading forum for automated validation and production professionals. Learn from industry trailblazers, network with like-minded peers, and increase your proficiency in developing cutting edge applications. At this forum, you have the full force of the NI Platform and community behind you!
Session Topics Include:
- 5G mmWave Test Challenges and Deep Dive Into the Technology from Baseband All The Way Until OTA Test
- Sub-7GHz WLAN Test Requirements and Solutions
- Testing MCUs for IoT, the Convergence of Connectivity All in a Single Device
- The Semiconductor Test System Configurations for Wafer Test & Final Test in all Applications
Who Should Attend
- RFIC: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization of RFICs or the development of RFIC production test systems should attend.
- DC and Mixed Signal: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization of mixed-signal ICs or the development of semiconductor production test systems should attend.
- IoT: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization or the development of production test systems for IoT devices should attend.
- MEMS/Sensors: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization or the development of production test systems for MEMS devices and sensors should attend.
Why You Should Attend
- Dive into the 5G Technology and how it’s changing the world, as a consumer as well as a test engineer
- Learn about the test implications of emerging wireless technologies.
- Hear how other semiconductor companies use advanced test techniques to reduce cost and time to market.
- See demonstrations of the latest test solutions and discuss your specific design and test challenges with NI experts.