NI Academic Forum Australia
September 30, 2019
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Brown Lecture Theater, Ground Floor, EEE Building
University of Melbourne
Parkville, Victoria 3010
Accelerate Innovation. Accelerate Discovery.
Academic institutions are transforming their approach to teaching and research by creating programs with progressive teaching methodologies, emphasis on multi-disciplinary applications, and increasing focus on applied research.
Join the NI Academic Forum Australia to explore how National Instruments can partner with you to build the future pipeline of engineering talent that can accelerate the path from innovation to discovery. Register today to join this one-day event to network with and learn from peers in academic and research.
Highlight of the Session Topics Include:
- Endeavor to Transform Traditional Engineering Education
- Unlocking Student's Potential with the Right Platform from Project Based Approach to Investigating the Internet of Things
Who Should Attend
This event is a forum for teaching and research professionals within academia, interested in establishing new relationships and participating in collaborative discussions with professionals from a wide range of universities and institutions in Australia.
Why You Should Attend
- Discover research best practices and how to implement them.
- Explore the latest technology trends that drive Innovation in the classroom and research labs, and exchange experiences with experts in an environment that encourages networking.
- Ask our field engineers about the challenges and opportunities in your area of teaching and/or research and collaborate with NI to develop your current and upcoming projects.