Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies and Industries (SIATI) in association with National Instruments is organizing India Defence and Aerospace Symposium 2017 which focusses on how the design, development and test challenges of indigenously developed state-of-the-art systems in the Indian Aerospace & Defence (A&D) Industry can be met by smart platforms & tools powered by off-the-shelf technology.
Register now for the India Defence and Aerospace Symposium 2017, a conference dedicated to the engineers, scientists and professionals in the aviation, space and defence industries. Join us at this event to learn more about industry trends, discuss the technology powering these modern aerospace & defence systems, explore solutions for some of the technical challenges in the A&D industry, and a chance to network with fellow peers from Indian A&D community.
1. A smarter approach to system design in Aerospace & Defence
2. Prototyping & Testing modern Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems and RADARs
3. Gigahertz Record & Playback Systems & Using Software Defined Radios (SDRs) for prototyping communications systems for A&D industry
4. Validating and Testing of Avionic Systems & Advanced Techniques for Phase Aligned signal generation and acquisition
5. Architecting Flexible HIL Test Systems for Embedded Controllers & Data Acquisition Systems for A&D Industry
Who Should Attend?
This exclusive event is dedicated to the engineers, scientists, managers and professionals in the aviation, space and defense industries, focused on navigation, RADAR, Electronics Warfare, Military Communications, Satellites as well as test rig construction and HIL.