Date: Friday 15 September, 2017
NIDays is the ultimate learning environment for you to gain tools and knowledge to increase your proficiency and develop applications faster, smarter, and more cost efficiently.
Learn how the NI platform can help you focus more time and resources on delivering innovation and competitive differentiation.
NIDays is designed exclusively for engineers, scientists, and researchers interested in exploring the latest software tools, hardware platforms, and commercial technologies impacting system development.
The Conference will be preceded by several workshop sessions on 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th September, 2017
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
1. Open your eyes to a whole new VIEW and vision for the future of NI’s flagship software, LabVIEW, during the keynote and technical sessions.
2. Hear first-hand new products being announced and how to apply it to your application.
3. Learn best practices on hardware and software architectures, setup, and development from NI technical experts and avoid missing critical data.
4. Participate in lively discussions with your peers during sessions, on the expo floor, or during a private meeting.
5. Meet experts and gain tips from the technical and hands-on sessions.
Who Should Attend NIDays?
This event is designed exclusively for engineers, scientists, and researchers interested in learning more about the latest software tools, hardware platforms, and commercial technologies impacting system development.
- Design engineers
- Scientists and researchers
- Professors and educators
- System integrators
- Third-party developers
Check Out Last Year's Photos!