NI Automotive Test Forum (Detroit, MI)
September 26, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
The Westin Southfield Detroit
1500 Town Center
Southfield, Michigan 48075
A new era of mobility is upon us. Critical technology trends in autonomous driving, electrification, and vehicle communication are bringing with them new test challenges and pressures beyond the here and now. This quickly evolving technology landscape increases the pressure on already aggressive test schedules and test requirements.
The NI Automotive Forum is a one-day event that brings together industry experts from Detroit, MI to discuss important issues and technological challenges on both the national and global levels.
Session Topics Include:
- EV Session Series
- Applying a Platform-Based Approach to Optimize EV Testing
- Testing EV Powertrain Components
- ADAS Session Series
- Improving Simulation Test with High Fidelity Sensor Models
- A Unified Architecture for Testing ADAS & Autonomous Vehicle Software
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for automotive test managers and engineers who need to test new and rapidly changing technology.
Why You Should Attend
- Discover industry best practices and ways to incorporate them into your company.
- Explore the latest technology trends and exchange experiences with industry experts in an environment that encourages networking.
- Engage with NI engineers about the challenges in your business to understand how you can future-proof your test systems.