NI Semiconductor Test Forum (Santa Clara, CA)
Thursday, September 12, 2019
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Hilton Santa Clara
4949 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, California 95054
The commercialization of 5G, the development of new packaging techniques and sensing technologies, and higher chip integration are generating more IC test requirements and aggressive time-to-market pressures. Learn about the test implications of these technologies and how you can meet device coverage, schedule, and cost targets with a smarter approach to test.
The NI Semiconductor Test Forum is a one-day event that brings together industry experts to discuss recent trends and technological challenges related to the semiconductor test lab and production.
Session Topics Include:
Bridging the Gap Between Characterization and Production Test
Mixed-Signal Device Session Series
- Characterizing Power and Performance on High-Performance ICs
- Improving Optical Device and Component Test
5G, WLAN and IoT Session Series
- Optimizing Test for Wideband 5G Devices in the Lab and Production
- Latest Trends on Testing Wireless IoT: WLAN, BT, and NB-IoT
Who Should Attend
- RFIC: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization of RFICs or the development of RFIC production test systems should attend.
- DC and Mixed Signal: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization of mixed-signal ICs or the development of semiconductor production test systems should attend.
- IoT: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization or the development of production test systems for IoT devices should attend.
- MEMS/Sensors: Engineers and managers involved with either lab-based characterization or the development of production test systems for MEMS devices and sensors should attend.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn about the test implications of emerging wireless technologies.
- Hear how other semiconductor companies use advanced test techniques to reduce cost and time to market.
- See demonstrations of the latest test solutions and discuss your specific design and test challenges with NI experts.