- Keynote – Leveraging Industry Trends to Transform Test into a Sustained Competitive Advantage:The global aerospace and defense industry is intense, dynamic, and highly competitive, and the approach to design and test of mission-critical systems is continuously evolving. What worked 10 or even 5 years ago may no longer work today. You must deliver mission-critical assets under extremely high performance and quality requirements, and you must do so on time and within budget. In this presentation, we’ll explore industry trends like digital transformation, cybersecurity, standardization, and electrification. We’ll also discuss how to strike a balance between the benefits these trends can bring to your business with the risk, complexity, and challenges they can add to the implementation of a solution. Learn how to take advantage of these trends to create a competitive advantage for your organization.
- Artificial Intelligence in software Defined SIGINT Systems - The combination of wideband front ends and powerful processors makes software defined radios an ideal platform for signals intelligence applications. Artificial intelligence and deep learning techniques can train a system to detect signals faster than hand-coded algorithms. Learn how DeepSig applies artificial intelligence and deep learning (DL) with COTS SDR.
- Mitigate Schedule Risks, Reduce Maintenance & Support cost by leveraging a NI Services Program - NI service programs ensure time saving entitlements to help you avoid hassle, improve uptime, and maintain traceability at the lowest price. The session will include the following topics such service programs to minimize downtime, obsolescence management & long-life program support, calibration levels and options in Turkey
- Best Practices & Consideration for building ATEs that scale from components to subsystems - In this session we will share a flexible and scalable approach to building ATEs. Such an approach is comprehensive and extends from lab-based verification to automated testing in production. We will also discuss several best practices for building such systems and how we can leverage a single platform for testing components, sub systems and systems.
- Tutorial on Data Acquisition: Logging à Analysis à Management - Physical test applications can vary widely but all contain a mix of actuation, measurements, data management, and system management. Test requirements and DUT characteristics determine the needs for each step in the test workflow. For companies dealing with increasingly complex electromechanical DUTs, business pressures, and the resulting test challenges, NI's platform provides flexible future-proof solutions across the physical test workflow.
- System level validation of Modern RADAR & EW Systems - As radars and EW systems are becoming more complex it is essential to not only measure systems’ performance in lab but also ensure that the system will be effective in the field. This will in turn ensure that the system will be fail safe when deployed. This session talks about how standard global techniques of installed system test facility and hardware in the loop test facility can be used for validation of an integrated system such as a radar or a data link.
- Closed Loop real-time testing of Control Electronics - Success in the aerospace and defense industry demands that you deliver a high-uptime product with zero quality escapes. To reduce cost and ensure system reliability, engineers use HIL simulation to test embedded systems virtually before running higher risk, more expensive, and time-consuming real-world tests. NI’s test solutions empower reliable testing with a flexible, software-defined platform that drives down schedule risk by replacing custom design and integration effort with modular commercial off-the-shelf components and interfaces. This approach augments current investments with newer and more widely available technology that is actively proven through global use.
- Testing Avionic Systems - Every day around the world, commercial travellers and military personnel depend on the accuracy and reliability of avionics, guidance, navigation, and GPS systems. This presentation will explain best practices for implementing avionics test systems that stay current and are flexible to accommodate mature or EOL industry communication standards. Topics include the economic factors driving test system architectures, strategies to address the growing complexity of multi-function avionics systems, and the deployment of long-lasting but speedy test solutions. By attending this presentation, you will better understand how to design and implement modern and time-effective avionics test systems.
- Leveraging the NI platform for Electromechanical Systems test - Long product life cycles and increasingly complex systems heighten the challenge and importance of electromechanical systems test. Systems must be reliably vetted with flexible test rigs that address a range of test demands such as electrical and physical measurements, actuation, and unit under test control. NI offers a flexible approach to building test rigs with a broad mix of I/O and an open platform for integrating third-party systems and communications protocols. With NI equipment, you can be confident that your test rig can evolve and scale along with new designs and test requirements.